Facebook Marketing Course for beginners
- Are you looking for a Facebook Business Course or Facebook Marketing Course that can be attendedOn Demand whenever and wherever you want?
- Would you like to understand the link between marketing and social media and are you considering starting a Facebook Ads course?
- Would you like to understand how to generate new customers on Facebook, increase turnover thanks to Facebook marketing?
- Or are you interested in a Facebook Marketing Course to acquire the Certification on Facebook Blueprint?
- After learning Social marketing on Facebook for companies, would you like to complete your preparation with a more complete Social media marketing Course?
What is Facebook Blueprint?
The Facebook Blueprint Certification measures knowledge and best practice skills surrounding marketing strategies created by Facebook and Instagram. Our Facebook Marketing Course prepares you to pass the 2 Facebook Blueprint exams and is highly practical-operational, business-oriented, letting you try all the Facebook marketing tools made available during the lessons.
Why choose the Facebook course by Digital Coach
Digital Coach’s Facebook marketing course can be attended On Demand to follow when it’s more convenient for you. It is divided into 3 training modules:
- Facebook Community module, a Social Media Manager will transfer his experience relating to the definition of a Facebook marketing strategy, to the definition of an editorial plan for Facebook, obviously passing through the creation and management of Fanpages, for the creation of contents, contests, campaigns suitable for engaging the Facebook audience.
- The Facebook Ads Specialist will teach you how to use all the Facebook Advertising tools.
- Web Reputation & Social Media Monitoring, you will instead be able to learn from a Web Reputation specialist how to use useful software to intercept people’s conversations in relation to brands and be able to first analyze brand perception, and then understand how to act in order to improve a company’s reputation on social media.
After attending the Best Facebook Marketing Course you can consider expanding your preparation with other Social Media Marketing Courses, so you can prepare yourself at 360° on how to use other social channels for the development of your business, do social branding and advertising on Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter and other new emerging social media (WhatsApp, Telegram).
- COMPANY EMPLOYEES who want to acquire skills on Facebook and social media marketing to apply in their company;
- ENTREPRENEURS who want to understand how to exploit Facebook to generate new customers, increase sales and promote word of mouth on the net;
- FREELANCE AND SELF-EMPLOYED WORKERS who wish to update themselves professionally and/or expand their services by being able to offer consultancy on Facebook advertising, on the management of company Fanpages, on the management of editorial plans on Facebook;
- YOUNG PEOPLE eager to learn about the potential of social marketing on Facebook and then make it a profession.
DURATION AND FREQUENCY
- Duration: 17.5 hours of lessons.
- Attendance through on-demand video lessons.
CONTENT AND PROGRAM
The Facebook Marketing course offers a series of notions, tools and techniques that will allow you to efficiently manage your presence on Facebook. We will analyze case histories and put into practice what we have seen to learn an operating methodology to be used in every situation that arises.
We believe you need a Facebook Marketing Course:
- Which covers all aspects of managing the most used social media, from advertising tools to community management tools;
- In which the teachers are not university professors or professional teachers, but many highly specialized professionals:
- Wherein there is little theory, but a lot of practice, in which you concretely learn to use the software used in digital marketing, in which you see concrete case histories of projects created by teachers for companies;
- In which there is space for practical exercises;
- Where the programs are highly updated and reviewed every 4-5 months;
- Wherein you can decide how and when to take lessons, based on your personal and work needs.
Our course is, unlike academic-university or business school courses, the best choice for those who aim first of all to concretely learn to DO, to discover and use tools and software, to be able to produce results right away.
The Facebook training course program is divided into 3 training modules (which includes the Facebook Community course ) and covers the following areas:
FACEBOOK COMMUNITY MARKETING
In Web 2.0, contents pass from being passively received to a participatory realization. The tool by which companies manage increasingly active and demanding users (customers and potential customers) is the Facebook Page. The Facebook Community Marketing course explains:how to create and manage Facebook Pages; from the daily management of the editorial calendar to the rules of engagement and moderation of the community, passing through social care and crisis management. There will be elements of measurement of results through insights and analytics.
Social media in general and Facebook in particular, allow you to listen to the community, react to it and involve them according to business objectives thanks to an engagement strategy.
FACEBOOK COMMUNITY MARKETING PROGRAM
WHAT IS FACEBOOK REALLY?
- How to build valuable relationships on Facebook?
- What are the tools to promote my business?
- How is the way people and companies connect changing?
- How is the market structured and what are the usage data of the social network?
WHAT ARE THE MAIN ELEMENTS OF FACEBOOK?
- When to use a personal profile?
- What is a Facebook Fan Page and how do I build it?
- What is the difference between Page and Profile?
- What is a group and how many types are there?
- How can I create and manage Facebook groups?
- How can I use a Facebook group for communication and marketing purposes
- What and what are Facebook Insights?
WHAT ARE THE BEST PRACTICES FOR CREATING A FACEBOOK PAGE?
- How to define the goals for a corporate Facebook Fan page?
- How to analyze and study Facebook competitors?
- How to define an editorial strategy for Facebook?
- How to manage the processes of a Facebook editorial plan?
- What to publish and when?
- How to use Facebook posting tools?
- How to monitor and analyze activity results in Facebook?
- What parameters and Key Performance Indicators to consider to evaluate the results?
- Why periodically rework the editorial plan?
- What is Notification Center?
WHAT ARE THE WORST PRACTICES TO AVOID ON FACEBOOK?
- What corporate cases sparked criticism on Facebook?
- Facebook Community: what not to do?
- Which companies have used Facebook incorrectly?
- How to avoid direct confrontation with users?
HOW DOES THE FACEBOOK ALGORITHM WORK?
- According to which criteria does Facebook grant visibility to content?
- Why does Facebook offer more value to content that gets more likes and re-shares?
- How will the algorithm evolve over the years and with what repercussions on post visibility?
- How do I make my Facebook page visible, even if I’m just starting out?
HOW TO STRUCTURE FACEBOOK POSTS?
- How well do images and videos work compared to just text?
- What is the ideal length of a post?
- How do I stimulate discussion on Facebook?
- How do I understand the needs and tastes of my audience?
WHAT IS SOCIAL CRM?
- What is Customer Relationship Management?
- How to create and apply an effective customer experience?
HOW TO BUILD AN EFFECTIVE EDITORIAL PLAN?
- How to manage production and sharing content based on an editorial calendar?
- What are key influencers and brand ambassador management?
- How is real-time marketing done?
THE 5 THINGS TO DO ON FACEBOOK
- Short posts
- Content marketing on Facebook: how to create rich and interesting content
- Corporate storytelling on Facebook: Tell and make your products recognizable
- Contests and prizes: how to reward and engage Fans?
- The discussion: how to Stimulate it?
WHAT ARE THE 5 THINGS NOT TO DO ON FACEBOOK? CASE HISTORIES FACEBOOK
- What are the epic wins and epic fails to learn from?
- Some cases of crisis management: how have large companies managed these situations?
- Is the strategy of asking rhetorical questions effective?
- Should posts be specific or generalist?
- On Facebook, log in without registration?
We will set up advertising campaigns with all the tools that Facebook makes available to reach millions of potential customers but in a targeted manner based on gender, age, domicile and interests. From Facebook ADV to content sponsorship, from Offers to Facebook remarketing to then analyze the results with Facebook Insights.
FACEBOOK ADVERTISING COURSE PROGRAM
- Learn how to use the Facebook Ads panel independently;
- Learn best practices for creating effective ads;
- Know and understand how the different Facebook formats should be used;
- Learn how to monitor the results generated through Facebook Insights;
- Open and configure the Business Manager;
- Understand what it is and how to use Facebook Power Editor;
- Understand how to optimize Facebook campaigns over time in order to improve their return on investment;
- Learn best practices for generating conversions and leads through Facebook;
- Account management and billing.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF FACEBOOK ADVERTISING?
- What is organic reach and how much is it worth?
- Cross device actions on Facebook;
- Facebook and brand awareness;
- Facebook to Create engagement;
- Facebook for generating traffic on a website;
- Promote a video with Facebook Ads;
- Facebook and the world of promotions;
- Facebook and the world of events;
- Facebook and the company’s Fan audience;
- Mobile app downloads;
- Retargeting on potential customers;
- How to make conversions with Facebook Ads;
THE TARGETING OPTIONS IN FACEBOOK ADV
- What information (socio-demographic data) is available?
- How can you use them to optimize your investments?
- How to identify and reach the ideal audience for your products?
- How to create a custom audience?
- How to create a lookalike audience?
HOW TO CREATE A FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN FROM SCRATCH?
- How to make targeting choices?
- How to choose the Facebook ad formats that best suit our goals?
- How to allocate our budget and vary it in a web marketing plan?
- How to write effective text ads?
PIXEL FACEBOOK ADS AND CONVERSIONS TRACKING
- What are Facebook Pixels and what are they for?
- How to activate Facebook Ads conversion tracking?
- How to properly implement the Facebook Pixel on your website?
- Pixel Helper: How to check if Facebook Pixel is working?
- What reports and features can we use thanks to Facebook advertising conversion tracking?
HOW TO OPTIMIZE A FACEBOOK ADS CAMPAIGN?
- How to track campaign results?
- Which key performance indicators to use?
- How to A/B test different ads?
- How to improve targeting over time?
- How to manage the theme of saturation with Facebook Ads?
HOW TO PROMOTE VIDEOS ON FACEBOOK?
- What are the opportunities for video advertising on Facebook ads?
- How to use the Facebook Ads platform to promote videos?
- How to set up a video campaign on Facebook Advertising?
- What are the best practices to follow for videos on Facebook?
HOW TO ADVERTISE ON INSTAGRAM?
- What advertising formats are available?
- What are the benefits of advertising on Instagram?
- How to Create Instagram Ads Using Facebook Advertising Platform?
FACEBOOK BUSINESS MANAGER
- What is Facebook Business Manager?
- What is Facebook Business Manager for?
- How does Facebook Manager work?
- How to set it up correctly?
HOW DO FACEBOOK ADS FORMATS WORK?
- Instant Articles;
- In-stream Videos;
- Right Column;
- Suggested Videos;
- Feeds (Instagram);
- Stories (Instagram);
- Native, Banner and Interstitial (Audience Network);
- In-stream Videos (Audience Network);
- Rewarded Videos (Audience Network);
- Home (Messanger);
- Sponsored Messages (Messanger);
FACEBOOK POWER EDITOR: RAPID OVERVIEW
- What is Facebook Power Editor?
- When should it be used?
- How does Facebook Power Editor work?
FACEBOOK INSIGHTS REPORTS
- What KPI to contemplate to evaluate the results achieved?
- How to use Facebook Insights to measure the results achieved?
- How to measure the conversions generated by Facebook campaigns?
WHICH BEST PRACTICES SHOULD BE OBSERVED TO OPTIMIZE THE INVESTMENT? FACEBOOK REPORTING
- What KPI to consider to evaluate the results achieved?
- How to use Facebook insights?
- How to measure conversions?
PRACTICAL EXERCISES ON THE FACEBOOK ADS PANEL
- Facebook campaign creation tutorial: socio-demographic settings, targeting, offers, budget, ads;
- Creating a campaign with the goal of “conversion”;
- Definition of the conversion action action;
- Creating a first ad set;
- Definition of the target:Definition of the conversion window;
- Definition of the type of advertisement;
- Create a second ad set with variations;
- Creation of a campaign with the objective of generating “contacts”;
- Definition of the conversion action Creating a first ad set;
- Target definition;
- Definition of the conversion window;
- Definition of the type of advertisement;
- Create a second ad set with variations;
- Creating a contact form with bulleted list layout,
- Configuring and interpreting Facebook Insights.
WEB REPUTATION & SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING
Measure and manage your online reputation!
Different software and tools are now able to read the conversations that take place online and on social media, to return data that can allow the evaluation of opinions and perceptions in relation to a brand, a product, a campaign. We will find out what they are, how and when to use them to improve web reputation.
WEB REPUTATION & SOCIAL MONITORING PROGRAM
WHAT IS WEB REPUTATION?
- What is the correct definition of Web Reputation?
- Differences between monitoring and analysis of Web and Social, their whole: the Digital Reputation;
- Why monitor Digital Reputation?
- Are Corporate Reputation, Brand Reputation, Personal Reputation analyzed in the same way?
- Digital PR and Market Research: the fields of application of Digital Reputation.
THE DIGITAL REPUTATION CYCLE
- Building, defending, promoting a reputation: differences (examination of some cases);
- Support tools: SEO, buzz, viral, community, advertising;
- The fundamental: observe yourself;
- Observing competitors: another starting point;
- How to interact with allies: journalists, bloggers, influencers;
- In the event of a crisis: what to do?
- Case histories: study of some real cases.
WHAT IS MEDIA MONITORING AND HOW IS IT DONE?
- What are the fields of application of Media Monitoring?
- Beyond monitoring and listening: data analysis;
- What metrics to use to analyze the data?
- How are reports built?
- Not just big data: from Business Intelligence to Media Intelligence
- What does Social Media listening mean and how is it done ?
- Which tools are used for the media monitoring activity?
- How to use media monitoring tools?
- Search operators: techniques of use.
MONITORING AND ANALYSIS TOOLS
- From Google and Bing, to alternative engines like Qwant: a thorough use;
- Stay informed: Google Alerts, Social Mentions, Feed readers;
- How to search on Facebook and Twitter.
HOW TO USE THE WEB REPUTATION MONITORING TOOLS?
Demo on how to use the main features of some of the most used professional web monitoring platforms:
CASE HISTORIES AND PRACTICAL EXERCISES
Use of the illustrated tools to analyze, evaluate and make decisions in relation to Web Reputation and Digital PR actions.
- Attendance on demand;
- Availability of video recordings of the lessons;
- Access to reserved students area with teaching materials, pdf, tests;
- Membership valid for 18 months.
FREQUENCY ON DEMAND
Digital Coach offers the possibility to follow the Facebook Marketing Course in the on demand mode, through video lessons to follow as and when you want.
MIXED ATTENDANCE: ON DEMAND + LIVE PRACTICES
By registering for the Mixed Formula Facebook Marketing Course, you can attend ON DEMAND by accessing the reserved area (being able to review the video recordings as many times as you like) and participate ONLINE in the interactive exercises, where step by step you can achieve a specific operating result.
CERTIFICATES AND FACEBOOK CERTIFICATIONS
At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of participation. The Facebook Marketing Course prepares you for the Facebook Blueprint Certification. If you want a training course that issues a Certification of profit (final grade) and actual attendance, as well as a “Certification of acquired skills”, then we recommend the following training courses that certify some of the NEW DIGITAL PROFESSIONS:
- Certified Social Media Manager;
- Community Manager Certification – Social Media Specialist;
- Digital PR specialist certification;
- SEO-SEM specialist certification.
If you are interested, you can also check the Digital Coach Courses program at the links below:
These courses optionally allow, if interested, to also access a real internship period (Work Experience), which can always be carried out in the evening and lasts 4 months.
The specialization and competence of DIGITAL COACH are confirmed by the fact that we are an OFFICIAL GOOGLE PARTNER, a status that only professional web agencies can achieve by demonstrating that they have internal staff who possess GOOGLE CERTIFICATIONS, continuously apply all BEST PRACTICES in online campaigns, carry out with continuity and relevant volumes of web marketing activities. Digital Coach is a company that offers the largest and most specialized catalog currently available in Italy in the Digital marketing segment. We have Courses and Certification Pathways online 5 days a week, 11 months a year. The duration of the courses, the teaching methodologies to which teachers must adapt, the specialization in digital disciplines only,
Facebook marketing FAQ
Some of the most important question about Facebook Marketing
What is facebook Marketing?
Facebook Marketing refers to the use of Facebook Ads to promote products, services or brands on the social media platform. It involves creating campaings on Facebook and offers the opportunity to reach the audience and build brand awareness.
How do I start marketing on Facebook?
You can start with these steps:
- Create a Facebook business page;
- Define your marketing goals;
- Identify your target;
- Create content;
- Set up a Facebook manager account;
- Monitor and optimize your campaign.
Is Facebook a good marketing strategy?
Yes, Facebook is a good strategy and it can give to brand engagement and success.
Can I earn money from Facebook Marketing?
Yes, it’s possible earn money using Facebook Marketing. Many business promote their products, services or content and generate revenue.