What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing is a marketing methodology that focuses on attracting customers through valuable content and experiences, rather than traditional outbound marketing tactics that often involve interruptive advertising.
The Key components of Inbound Marketing are:
- Content Creation: Producing high-quality, relevant, and valuable content that addresses the needs and interests of your target audience.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimizing your content to rank well in search engines so that it’s easily discoverable when potential customers search for relevant topics.
- Social Media Engagement: Leveraging social media platforms to share your content and engage with your audience, building a community around your brand.
- Lead Generation: Offering valuable resources in exchange for the contact information of potential customers, which allows you to nurture and guide them through the buying process.
- Email Marketing: Nurturing leads through targeted email campaigns that provide them with more information, address their concerns, and offer solutions to their problems.
- Marketing Automation: Using tools and technology to automate and streamline marketing processes.
- Landing Pages and Calls-to-Action (CTAs): Creating dedicated landing pages for specific offers and using compelling CTAs to encourage users to take specific actions.
- Analytics and Measurement: Continuously monitoring and analyzing the performance of your marketing efforts to understand what’s working and what needs improvement.
In essence, Inbound Marketing is about building a relationship with your audience by providing value and establishing your brand as a trusted source of information. It aligns with the idea of attracting customers who are genuinely interested in your products or services, rather than bombarding them with messages they might not be receptive to.
Who is the Inbound Marketing Manager?
An Inbound Marketing Manager creates, manages and coordinates the activities of an inbound marketing project of the company or the projects assigned to him in a Web Agency.
Inbound Marketing Manager Job Description:
The Inbound Marketing Manager must:
- possess strong website content management skills in the use of a Content Management System (CMS);
- be able to organize, coordinate, manage and collaborate with many specialist figures in the individual areas of web marketing;
- monitor the results and the achievement of the objectives.
Collaborate with Inbound teams and SEO specialists to provide keyword suggestions that drive a targeted SEO and Content Marketing strategy.
Coordinates and plans, with the specialists of the different teams, effective strategies with the aim of generating conversions.
Once the buyer personas are defined, he collaborates in the creation of online promotional campaigns, outlines the magnet contents, produces the right marketing funnel to promote conversions.
What are inbound recruiters looking for?
Recruiters specialized in Digital:
– they do not give much importance to “Certificates of Participation” obtained in courses of training institutions not specialized in digital or perhaps from online courses not even really followed;
– they prefer “skills certifications” obtained only after passing an exam. For the search and selection of truly qualified and high-profile people able to reply to all inbound marketing certification answers.
the few highly specialized Digital Training Schools and their opinon is based on the specialization and seriousness of the exams they carry out before certifying aspiring Digital Marketing Managers.
to show online pages of companies, projects and activities the person carried out in the past, in order to be able to evaluate his real digital skills and competences, demonstrable through existing projects.
only to what you are able to demonstrate that you have done. In the digital world everything is online and therefore truly demonstrable through completed projects or activities.
Modality and Frequency of the Inbound Marketing Manager Certification Course
217 hours of training
217 hours of training divided into 17 training modules + 112 hours of Work Experience + final exam to obtain the Inbound Marketing Manager Certification.
Study when you want
You can choose the frequency mode that suits you best! Take advantage of the on-demand video lessons.
In addition to the theoretical lessons, you will have the opportunity to access our Work Experience.
Examination and Certification
By taking a final exam you will be able to test your level of preparation and obtain the Certification of Competence and Attendance.
The course consists of 217 hours of lessons divided into 17 training modules, each of which is divided into short videos lasting from 5 to 20 minutes for each macro topic. There is also the possibility of integrating cycles of LIVE exercises that allow the lessons learned to be put into practice on real work cases.
At the end of the course there is a final exam which allows the issue of the certification confirming the skills acquired during the course. In addition to the certification of competence, a certificate is also issued which shows the % of effective attendance and the grade of passing the exam.
Benefits of the Inbound Marketing Manager Certification
An INTERNATIONAL training.
Orientation interview and entry test can done ONLINE.
Work, practice, and study simultaneously.
2 WORK EXPERIENCE: 2 cycles of 4 months in Job Rotation to increase your experience.
Web area modules
SEM & DISPLAY ADVERTISING convert the traffic generated on your site;
SEO (Search Engine Optimization);
WEBSITE CREATION & WORDPRESS;
BASIC WEB ANALYTICS;
INBOUND MARKETING & LEAD GENERATION;
Social Area Modules
CONTENT MARKETING & BLOGGING;
YOUTUBE & ONLINE VIDEO MARKETING;
WORDPRESS FOR BLOGGING & SEO COPYWRITING;
E-commerce/Web Advanced modules
SEM ADVANCED + Programmatic & real time bidding;
WEB ANALYTICS ADVANCED;
Certificates and Certifications
- Final exam with grade: Passing with a minimum score of 70/100
- Subsequent possibility to also take our other certification exams on digital professions
- 6 annual sessions available to take or repeat the exam
- Profit certification (final grade)
Some of the most important question about Inbound Marketing Course
What skills do you need to be an inbound marketing manager?
The Inbound Marketing Manager must be able to adapt che communication to the different audiences, has creative writing skills and a solid background in marketing. Ideally, having a SEO point of view and organized style of work contribuite to succeed in this role.
What does an inbound marketing manager do?
The Inbound Marketing Manager is a professional figure who has the role of creating, conceiving, and modifying the new or existing content of a page to attract new customers and generate leads.
What is the value of the certification you issue?
Digital Coach is a Top School that deals with thousands of companies every year by providing them with contacts with the best professionals in the sector.
Within our network of contacts, you will find companies, agencies, and tech companies that rely on us to select the right professional for their needs. With the course, you will have the opportunity to take our certification exam. You will obtain marketable skills and valid recognition both in Italy and internationally.
How does the work experience work?
The Work Experience consists in 4 months of real internship (for 2 cycles in Job Rotation) where you can measure yourself with operational work and put into practice what you have learned during the course.