INFORMATION ON THE AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE
Performance Marketing or Affiliate Marketing, is the branch of performance -based web marketing. To achieve results, the affiliate uses every promotional channel at his disposal, exploiting all its potential. Digital Coach offers a training course on this promotional channel that explains how the affiliate network works. So let’s find out together what affiliate marketing is and how this affiliate program works.
- Affiliate Marketing: What is it?
- How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
- What is the correct definition of affiliate marketing?
- What Are The Best Affiliate Marketing Software Used For A Better Performance Marketing Campaign?
- What are some successful examples of online affiliate marketing campaigns?
In the course Affiliate Marketing Online you will find the answers to these and many other issues related to the world of affiliate marketing also called Performance Marketing.
On Demand Mode
FEATURES OF THE AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE
Strong focus on business and turnover
Tools and Software
Work on Google Account, Facebook, WordPress
Examples and Case Histories
Real cases, Sites and Campaigns
homework with video corrections
Best practices immediately applicable in the company
in the LinkedIn group
OBJECTIVES OF AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE
- What does Affiliate Marketing mean?
- What are the critical factors to consider when setting up an Affiliate Marketing program?
- How do I design and manage an effective program?
- What are successful Affiliate Marketing case studies to understand techniques and strategies?
- What are the Affiliate Networks (software) useful for the Affiliate marketer? What are the main features?
STRATEGIES AND BEST PRACTICES IN AFFILIATE MARKETING
WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
- What is the definition of Performance Marketing or Affiliate Marketing?
- Who are the main players in Affiliate Marketing online?
- What is an Affiliate Network?
- How does Tradedoubler work?
- What are the main features of Awin?
- What is Amazon‘s strategy?
- An all-Italian Affiliate Network. What is PayClick’s secret?
- What are the remuneration models that underlie Affiliate Marketing Online?
- What are the key success factors for an Affiliate Marketing campaign?
- Content sites, shopping portals and comparison sites
- On-Site Booster
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF AFFILIATE MARKETING IN THE MEDIA MIX?
- The pyramid of the media mix and the position of the AM
- What are the most important Affiliate platforms?
- What are the best Affiliate Network Strategies?
- How to choose an Affiliate Network?
- How to use this type of promotional channel?
- The Affiliate in the Marketing Funnel.
AFFILIATE MARKETING FOR THE ADVERTISER
- What is the Affiliate relationship and how does it work?
- What are the distinctive elements of the players in Affiliation Marketing?
- Who are Advertisers?
- Strategies: Pure Player online, Click & Mortar, Brick & Mortar
- Why did Expedia, Yoox, Groupon choose the path of Online Marketing Affiliation?
- How does the commission model work?
- How does the Cost per Action model work?
- How does the revenue sharing model work?
- Why did Findomestic and DirectLine choose the Cost per Lead model?
- What is instant selling? What is Private Selling?
- What are the critical issues to manage in an affiliation relationship?
- The calculation of the main metrics
AFFILIATE MARKETING FROM THE AFFILIATE’S PERSPECTIVE?
- Who are Affiliates in Affiliation Marketing?
- How does the mixed remuneration model work?
- How does the publisher compensation model work?
- What opportunities do Display ADV and retargeting offer in Affiliate Advertising?
- How relevant are comparison engines in Affiliate Marketing Online?
- What is a Coupon Site?
- How do Loyalty Sites work?
- What is Incentive Marketing and how does it relate to Affiliate Marketing?
- Who are High Traffic Generators?
- Who are Keyword Marketers?
HOW DO YOU TRACK AN AFFILIATE MARKETING PROGRAM?
- How does post-click tracking work?
- How does post View tracking work?
- What are the critical issues to manage in the two main forms of tracking?
- What are the various tracking techniques and how are they managed?
- The assignment of actions
- How does ID tracking work?
- What is Fingerprint Tracking?
- How is Cookie Tracking accomplished?
- What is device recognition?
- What is deduplication?
- Deduplication upstream and downstream
- Does it make sense to talk about Customer Journey?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF MANAGING AN AFFILIATION MARKETING PROGRAM?
- What are the main elements to consider when managing a Performance Marketing program?
- What are the strengths in Affiliation Marketing on which to base and launch an affiliate program?
- Traditional VS Performance
WHAT ARE THE CRITICAL ELEMENTS IN USING AFFILIATE NETWORKS?
- What corrective actions can be taken when managing an Affiliate promotional campaign?
- What are the most successful Performance Marketing strategies?
- Case studies of Success and winning Affiliation Marketing strategies
- How to plan a successful strategy through the affiliate promotional channel?
TOOLS AND SOFTWARE
PLATFORMS FOR AFFILIATE MARKETING
- public ideas
SOME EXAMPLES, REAL CASES OF AFFILIATE MARKETING STRATEGIES
- During the course the teacher will show real cases of use of Affiliate Marketing to achieve business objectives
In an interactive way, the teacher will answer doubts and requests for further information on the theoretical aspects and exercises carried out in class
- How to set up an Affiliate Marketing strategy
- What are the advantages of Affiliate Marketing over other channels
- Concerns about affiliate campaign tracking and deduplication
- Affiliate marketing in the media mix
LIVE EXAMPLES AND EXERCISES
PLANNING AN AFFILIATE MARKETING STRATEGY
- The advertiser is ecommerce in the fashion world.
- Hypothesis A (the data is made up):
- Objective: to increase the number of children’s clothing sales.
- Average trolley: 80€
- Site CR: 1.5%
- Commission: 6% PPS
- Define the affiliate strategy and the channels involved, detail the steps to launch the program, the commission earned and the ECPC obtained by an affiliate who brings about 5,000 clicks/month
- Hypothesis B:
- Objective: to increase the merchant’s database in order to carry out ad hoc promotions.
- What can be changed from hypothesis A to obtain the objective requested by the customer?
- The advertiser is a direct insurance, Auto product.
- Hypothesis A (the data is made up):
- Objective: to increase the number of quotes generated on the site by 20,000 leads/month
- Fee: CPL 4€
- Site CR: 10%
- Define the affiliate strategy and the channels involved, detail the steps to launch the program and calculate the number of clicks needed to obtain the required result.
- Hypothesis B:
- Objective: to increase the number of estimates generated on the site and the insurances stipulated
- Minimum eCPC required by publishers €0.30
- What can be changed from hypothesis A to achieve the goal required by both the client and the publishers?
PRACTICAL ACTIVITY OF AFFILIATE MARKETING
Where provided, it is possible to attend the Work Experience: with the help of qualified coaches, apply what was learned during the course in concrete cases.
- SUGGEST LINKS for affiliates to include on their portals
- PROMOTION MARKETING: activate special promotions for the network on a monthly basis
- DIGITAL PR and RECRUITMENT: manage relationships with Blogs, Bloggers, Influencers, Teachers, Coaches
- PROMOTION MATERIAL: production of promotional materials useful for affiliates (Banner, Voucher, Coupon)
- SUBSITE MANAGEMENT: create and update the dedicated subsite containing upcoming courses, monthly promotions, promotional materials ready, news, training materials
- ANALYTICS: monitoring of the results produced by the network in terms of sales, traffic generated, optin
- PLATFORM: manage the affiliate platform and the relationship with the assigned account
Do you want to learn more about retargeting issues? Take the Artificial Intelligence & Programmatic advertising course.
WHO IS THE AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE FOR?
The Affiliate Marketing Course is useful for several types of professionals:
- Digital Marketing Manager / Specialist
- Web Marketing Manager / Specialist
- Ecommerce Manager / Specialist
- SEO specialist
- SEM specialist
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
What they say about us
If you want to become part of Digital Marketing, knowledge of Affiliate Marketing cannot be missing from your portfolio. This course opened my eyes to the dynamics, mechanisms and actions of online marketing.
In short. Affiliation is an agreement between 3 subjects: the merchant, ie the customer; the affiliate network, which acts as a bridge; and the publisher, i.e. the publisher. The lessons allow you to understand the roles they assume, the strategies they adopt and compensation models based on shares.
I recommend the course to all those who want to delve into the sale of products or start monetizing if they have a site
Absolutely the most beautiful and interesting course of the entire program. Everything is explained in detail, the teacher is super exhaustive and very good at explaining clearly and concisely.
The course opens up a world of all those procedures and strategies that are behind the mechanisms that we are used to seeing every day while surfing the Web. The teacher will go into detail to explain all the different strategies adopted in this discipline, analyzing in detail the part of the Publisher, the customer and the various affiliate programs.
ONLINE QUESTIONS AND IN LIVE EXERCISES LIVE
ANSWERS ON WHAT IS EXPECTED IN THE ON DEMAND LESSONS
In an interactive way, the teacher who will hold the live exercises will answer doubts and requests for further information on the aspects exposed and exercises carried out in class.
PRACTICAL SETUP OF AN AFFILIATION STRATEGY
At the end of the lesson, an exercise concerning the topics presented by the teacher is assigned to be carried out later to put into practice what was learned in class.
HOW TO BUY THE ADVANCED SEO COURSE?
To receive more information, fill out the form below, specifying in the Message field “Registration for AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE“.
If you want to deepen your knowledge of the Digital world and become an expert in the sector, we recommend that you participate in one of our Masters:
If, on the other hand, you are interested in learning more about other sectors of Digital Marketing, we recommend one of our courses:
- Google Analytics course online
- Online content marketing course
100% SATISFIED OR REFUNDED CLAUSE