DESCRIPTION OF THE DIGITAL STORYTELLING COURSE
With the Digital Storytelling Course, you will understand how to do online storytelling (Digital Storytelling) , the art of telling a story through web and social channels.
It combines the concepts of history, storytelling and narration with digital marketing activity in order to empathetically link the audience a brand is aimed at, arousing feelings and emotions.
By attending the course, you will learn what digital storytelling is and how to do it, what are the characteristics of successful corporate communication and, through the definition of Brand Identity, you will understand how brands tie their customers to a story and not directly to a product or service.
The Online Storytelling Course will teach you how to use web and social channels to create your Brand Identity, building an effective Customer Journey that sells without selling.
By purchasing the course in on-demand mode, you can immediately view the video tutorials and all the teaching material. In addition, you will be entitled to updates on future editions of the course for the next 12 months, which you will find periodically in your reserved area.
FEATURES OF THE DIGITAL STORYTELLING COURSE
Strong focus on business and turnover
Tools and Software
Work on Google Account, Facebook, WordPress
Examples and Case Histories
Real cases, Sites and Campaigns
homework with video corrections
Best practices immediately applicable in the company
in the LinkedIn group
OBJECTIVES OF THE DIGITAL STORYTELLING COURSE
- Understand what Digital Storytelling means for a brand
- Understand how to create stories that are engaging and potentially viral
- Understand what are the ingredients of Storytelling that works
- Knowing how to use tools to generate content and tell it to the public
- Create an effective narrative starting from an idea, a brand, a product or a service
- Create an immediately recognizable brand identity and an effective customer journey
- Create a valid strategy to get consumers to buy the story that represents them, which goes beyond the product.
STRATEGIES AND BEST PRACTICES
WHAT IS DIGITAL STORYTELLING
- What is a story? What is the difference between story and narrative?
- What is the difference between story, narrative and narration?
- What is a real identity?
- What is a desired image and how does it differ from the perceived image?
- How do you create the story of a brand? How is it told?
- What does powerful, admirable and memorable management of a brand mean?
- How to create emotions and engagement with a brand’s audience?
- How to create a texture?
INGREDIENTS OF A PERFECT STORYTELLING
- How is a brand identity created?
- What do we mean by content?
- How to create the context?
- What does verisimilitude of a narrative mean?
- What is a texture?
- The construction of archetypes
- What are the right tones of voice?
- What are the dissemination channels?
THE BRAND AS A STORY IT TELLS
- What is the difference between brand and story?
- What do we mean by hypertext?
- What do we mean by a promise of public relations?
- What is the prism of brand identity?
- What is human interest?
- What is Transmediality?
WHAT IS STORYLISTENING?
- What do we mean by “if you don’t have a story, you have to look it up”?
- Story hunting
- What is the difference between account and reporter?
THE 4 PILLARS OF STORYTELLING
- What are the processes of digital storytelling?
- How to create digital storytelling content?
- Which technology to use in digital storytelling?
- Which people to involve?
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF STORY-CONTENT?
- What do we mean by hero content?
- What is hub content?
- What is hygiene content?
TOOLS AND SOFTWARE
DIGITAL STORYTELLING TOOLS
- What is Whoosnap?
- What is Buzzoole?
- What is Spreaker?
- What is Giphy?
- What is Compressify?
- What is Dictation?
- What is Keyword Tool?
- What is Klear?
- What is Hypr?
- How to create podcasts and how can they engage the audience?
- How to create GIFs and spread them?
- What are the tools for videos, dictations, keywords to use in storytelling?
WHAT ARE THE STEPS OF A DIGITAL STORYTELLING PROJECT?
- Goal setting
- Definition of an audience
- Story listening
- Definition of media
- Tone of voice
- channels to watch
- Story idea
- Influencer/ blogger/ storyteller
- The diffusion
- The tracking.
EXAMPLES AND CASE HISTORIES
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATION OF DIGITAL STORYTELLING
- Examples of successful digital storytelling
- Examples of effective brand identity
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US
Excellent course on storytelling and how important it is to include it within corporate communication strategies. A small comment on neuromarketing techniques would have been useful to make the most of the potential of this tool.
It was the most exciting lesson of the entire course I took. Storytelling is a real art that the teacher knows well and is able to convey his passion even through a simple writing exercise.
I found the lesson absolutely interesting and exciting, so much so that I couldn’t resist doing the exercise right away, even though I’m a student who follows on demand. I think we hear a lot about storytelling, but not everyone really knows what it is or not everyone really knows how to use it.
HOW TO PURCHASE THE DIGITAL STORYTELLING COURSE?
To receive more information, fill out the form below, specifying in the Message field “Registration for DIGITAL STORYTELLING COURSE“.
If you want to deepen your knowledge of the Digital world and become an expert in the sector, we recommend that you participate in one of our Master or Certification training courses:
100% SATISFIED OR REFUNDED CLAUSE