GOOGLE ADS COURSE INFORMATION
The Google Ads Course is a cycle of practical operational exercises aimed at “training” with the many configurations and options available in Google Ads + Specific preparation for the Google Ads certification exam. 3 lesson sessions of 3.5 hours each for a total of 10.5 HOURS between Live and Video lessons in which you will learn how to use all the main functions of the Google Ads platform.
DURATION: 10.5 hours
There is no Digital Coach final exam as this is a course designed to prepare you to pass the exam and acquire the Google Ads certificate, which is not coordinated by Digital Coach.
By purchasing the course, you can immediately view the purchased course in On Demand mode, in your new reserved area.
In addition, you will be entitled to updates on future editions of the course for the next 12 months, which you will find periodically in your reserved area.
PREPARATION FOR GOOGLE ADS CERTIFICATION
Digital Coach’s Google Ads course is specifically designed to enable you to pass the Google Ads Certification exam and become a Google Ads Specialist. Ditch the usual Google Ads guides and train with the most comprehensive course on the market. The course consists of 3 lessons of 3 and a half hours each for a total of 10.5 HOURS and is structured in two macro areas:
1) PRACTICAL OPERATIONAL LESSONS to learn the basics of how the Google Google Ads platform works.
2) FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGE for obtaining Google Professional Certification.
GOOGLE ADS COURSE OBJECTIVES
The Google Ads course is divided into 6 lessons during which the fundamental and advanced topics and functions of Google’s online advertising platform will be explored in depth.
The objectives of the course are:
- Learn how to use the Google Ads platform in a professional manner.
- Learn how to invest resources in online advertising without waste by maximizing ROI (Return on Investment).
- Creating Ads campaigns for the search network.
- Creating Ads campaigns for the display network.
- Optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Learn how to use the Ads tools: keyword planner and display network planner.
- Reaching audiences potentially interested in the products and services advertised in Ads.
- Set up, manage, and measure conversions.
- Creating banners for the display network with the Google Ads editor?
- Choose, manage, and set up campaign types and sub-campaign types.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF GOOGLE ADS CAMPAIGNS
- How to manage campaigns on Display and Search networks.
- How to maximize ROI (return on investment) and ROAS (return on advertising spend).
- Reach a highly segmented audience tailored to your marketing objectives.
- Getting conversions through pay-per-click.
- Choosing the right keywords with keyword tools: a keyword planning tool for the search network and display planner.
- Real-time evaluation of the performance of your campaigns.
- How to use the remarketing functions of Google Ads.
- Google Ads interactions with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
GOOGLE ADS COURSE: PREPARATION FOR GOOGLE
SEM BASIC CERTIFICATION LESSON 1
The Basic SEM Course is the introductory step to the fundamental concepts of online advertising and offers the first practical approach to the Google platform.
BASIC PRINCIPLES ADS
- What is the use of Google Ads?
- The connections between Google Ads and SEO.
- What is meant by Google Search and Google Display?
- How do I create a Google Ads Account or Customer Centre (required to obtain the Google Google Ads certificate)?
CAMPAIGN, ANNOUNCEMENT GROUP, AND ANNOUNCEMENT
- Learn how to use the main Google Ads features for search network campaigns and display network campaigns.
- Create your first Google Ads campaigns.
- Create the first ad groups.
- Creating the first advertisements.
- What Performance Marketing means and how to approach this discipline with Google tools.
- What are the differences between advertising and performance marketing?
- KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- What is meant by the concepts of push and pull?
MAIN SETTINGS OF ADS CAMPAIGNS
- What is the daily budget, the maximum CPC, the ECPC, the CPA, and the target CPA?
- What are campaign types and campaign sub-types?
- What is meant by standard or accelerated publication method?
- The different bidding strategies. How to use them appropriately?
- How to create text ads.
- What are Keyword Matches: generic matching, modified generic matching, phrase matching, exact matching, and reverse matching.
- How to make high-performance advertisements.
- Ad variants and best practices on how to create and manage them.
GOOGLE ADS AUCTIONS
- Operation of the Google Ads auction system.
- The Quality Score. How is it calculated?
- What are Google’s ad ranking factors?
- How does geographic targeting work and how can it be used to maximize CTR and ROI?
- All functions of the keyword tool.
GOOGLE ADS COURSE PREPARATION FOR GOOGLE SEM BASIC
CERTIFICATION EXAM LESSON 2
The SEM Basic 2 module of the Google Ads course is designed to delve into more complex topics, to further familiarise oneself with Google Ads, and to teach how to use Ads for Display Advertising.
- What is Google Display Network and how does it work?
- The ad formats for the display circuit: text ads, multimedia ads, illustrated ads, and video ads.
- The IAB’s new banner formats (billboard, filmstrip, portrait, spider, sidekick, pushdown).
- What are the primary objectives of Display Advertising?
- How important is it to create awareness with banners?
- How and when to use remarketing.
- Setting up a display campaign by learning from best practices.
- How to create, monitor and optimize mobile advertising campaigns.
- What are the targeting options (contextual by keywords, targeted positioning, positioning by topics, positioning by interests, demographic positioning)?
- What are geographic targeting and device targeting?
- How to set up and exploit mixed targeting.
- How to use the display planner tool for keyword suggestions, interests, and topics.
GOOGLE ADS COURSE
The SEM Advanced lesson of the Google Ads Course (also a milestone in our SEM Specialist Certification training course) covers the advanced topics required for Google Google Ads certification.
- What they are and how to set ad extensions.
- Types of extensions. When and how to use ads to improve visibility and CTR.
- Why use call extensions and what are their relative advantages?
- Why use site link extensions? How to make the most of them and what is their influence on CTR?
- How to set location extensions.
- Automatic extensions.
- Google Google Ads and Google My Business.
- What does Remarketing mean?
- Standard and dynamic remarketing for search network ads, mobile apps, for YouTube.
- When and how to create remarketing campaigns.
- KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). What are they and how to interpret them?
- How to use Google Ads reports.
- Linking Google Ads with Google Analytics for more specific reports.
- Linking Google Ads with Google Search Console.
- How to use the Auction Information Report?
- How to monitor the conversions generated by campaigns?
- Optimization of campaigns by acting on a daily budget, average CPC, CTR, target CPA, and cost per conversion.
WHO THE GOOGLE ADS COURSE IS FOR
COMPANY EMPLOYEES who are asked to manage advertising on Google circuits.
FREELANCE and FREE PROFESSIONALS who wish to enhance their professionalism and manage Google Ads campaigns for their clients.
SMALL ENTERPRISERS wishing to promote their company on Google and websites belonging to the AdSense circuit.
YOUNG PEOPLE eager to become Google Ads Specialists and pursue a career in online advertising.
COURSE ATTENDANCE AND COSTS
Overall course duration:
Number of lessons:
3.5 hours each
HOW TO ATTEND
You can take the course:
with the opportunity to see it and see it again as many times as you like
342 € + VAT
SPEAKER: Luca Papa
Luca is one of the 3 Italian GOOGLE REGIONAL TRAINERS, top professionals selected by Google to train the specialists of the most important international Web agencies. Google Regional Trainers are digital professionals of the highest profile and each country has a maximum of 3 to 5 of them. See his full profile and the skills he is recognized for on Linkedin at the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucapapa/.
HOW TO BUY THE GOOGLE ADS COURSE
To have access to the Google Ads on demand course (10.5 hours of video recordings + slides) and receive more information, please fill in the form below, specifying “Google Ads Course Registration” in the Message field.
100% MONEY-BACK CLAUSE
If you are not satisfied with the purchased course, you may request a refund within 7 days from the date of purchase.
A refund may be requested for any reason and the request must be made via the form on this page.