DESCRIPTION OF THE INBOUND MARKETING & LEAD GENERATION COURSE
Why an Inbound Marketing Course or a Funnel Marketing Course? Because Inbound Marketing is a new marketing approach, an integral part of a good Web Marketing Strategy, thanks to which potential customers enter a funnel, are attracted to us instead of being interrupted while they are doing something else.
The idea of pull marketing strategy opposed to a push type strategy, typical of traditional advertising and surmountable thanks to the use of technology and consumer psychology.
Inbound marketing means knowing how to offer content of interest to a precise and limited target, at the right time, in the right place (marketing channel) in order to attract them into a funnel and then convert them into new customers.
The “Lead Generation”, as a phase of the Inbound Marketing process, has the task of generating new personal data (inbound leads) that could be/become potential customers (prospects).
In this course you will understand what are the factors to take into consideration to implement a good Inbound Marketing Strategy, how to set up an Inbound Marketing Plan and an effective Marketing Funnel.
FEATURES OF THE INBOUND MARKETING & LEAD GENERATION COURSE
Strong focus on business and turnover
Tools and Software
Work on Google Account, Facebook, WordPress
Examples and Case Histories
Real cases, Sites and Campaigns
homework with video corrections
Best practices immediately applicable in the company
in the LinkedIn group
INBOUND MARKETING & LEAD GENERATION TRAINING COURSE
- Understand what are the critical factors to consider when setting up an Inbound Marketing Strategy.
- Understand the difference between inbound marketing (pull marketing) and outbound marketing (push marketing).
- Learn how to design an effective Inbound marketing and lead generation process, building an Inbound Marketing Plan that helps us monitor and manage the key steps.
- Know the Inbound Marketing Tools (software), Lead Generation Tools and Funnel Marketing Tools useful for the Inbound marketer and understand their main features.
- Understand what lead generation is and how to create an effective Lead Generation Strategy.
The importance of adopting the right Inbound Marketing Strategy to increase sales and turnover has led us to consider including the Inbound Marketing Course in our:
STRATEGIES AND BEST PRACTICES
INBOUND MARKETING WHAT IS IT?
- Inbound marketing: definition;
- How the approach to marketing has changed: from push techniques to pull marketing;
- Who are our best customers?
- What are the needs that I can/want to satisfy?
- What problems, difficulties, limitations, budgets, fears and prejudices do my potential customers have?
- Definition of buyer person;
- How can I identify the buyer person (socio-demographic criteria, income and profession, geographical area, needs, fears, etc.)?
- Where does the buyer persona look for purchase information (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)?What are your shopping habits (online and offline)?
- How to offer the buyer persona a personalized and tailor-made product/service?
WHAT IS THE INBOUND MARKETING FUNNEL?
- How to make the user aware of your existence (Awareness)?
- How to stimulate interest in your company (Interest)?
- Consideration. Things?
- How to close the purchase (Purchase)?
INBOUND MARKETING STRATEGY
- What are the best channels for my business and how do I choose them?
- How do I generate visits to the website and landing pages?
- Form filling and online and offline lead generation;
- Inserting lists in database. The importance of CMS (Content Management System);
- Sending material, recall, follow-up (lead nurturing);
- From inbound leads to prospects through the understanding of user needs and the preparation of custom offers (first mentions of Marketing Automation Tools);
- How the lead nurturing process changes according to the market (B2B or B2C), the value of the asset and the complexity of the purchasing process.
POST-PURCHASE: WHAT ROLE DOES IT PLAY IN AN INBOUND MARKETING STRATEGY?
- Service management and customer satisfaction;
- New needs and retention through cross selling and upselling;
- Customer loyalty: the best way to get reviews, positive references and free online visibility;
- Similarities between Inbound Marketing and ZMOT (Zero Moment of Truth)?
WHAT ARE THE MAIN ONLINE LEAD GENERATION CHANNELS?
- PPC on social media (Social ADV);
- Email Marketing (through proprietary lists);
- DEM (Direct Email Marketing);
- PPC Display ADV;
- Social Media (unsponsored activities);
- Blogging and Content Marketing;
- Other online referrals;
- Affiliate Marketing;
- Price comparison sites.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Number of visits per channel and per landing page;
- Conversion rate (percentage of conversion into leads);
- Cost per conversion: conversion cost per generated lead;
- Percentage of offers, estimates and actual meetings compared to those requested;
- Closing percentages;
- Turnover measures (Average 1st Order Turnover, Average Order Turnover);
- Customer lifetime value.
- What is remarketing?
- The role of remarketing in online lead generation and nurturing process?
- How remarketing can be used to maximize communication and funnel effectiveness;
- Remarketing services: Google, Facebook, Criteo and other players.
INBOUND MARKETING: WEBSITE FEATURES
- Maximum simplicity in the creation of landing pages;
- Easy to modify also from the point of view of A/B testing;
- SEO friendly;
- Ease of connecting with a CRM / Autoresponder;
- Leave room for calls to action;
- The importance of effective contact forms, both external (e.g. Wufoo) and internal (e.g. WordPress plugins such as Contact Form and Gravity Form);
- Other inbound marketing tools: optin form / popup form (or light box) integrated with email marketing software.
- What is Marketing Automation?
- What features should marketing automation software integrate?
- Notes on the best Marketing Automation Tools: Marketo, Saleforce Marketing Cloud, Active Campaign, Hubspot, Infusion soft, etc.
- What training do people who manage inbound marketing and online lead generation need to have?
- What are the factors that influence the conversion of inbound leads into prospects?
- Which communication tools are best suited to generate trust online and maximize the conversion rate of our inbound marketing campaigns?
TOOLS AND SOFTWARE
USEFUL TOOLS IN INBOUND MARKETING
- What are the most useful tools in inbound marketing?
- What types of landing pages and how can they be created?
- Better to rely on a webmaster, use plugins (WordPress) or all in one services like LeadPages or Unbounce?
- What is the optimal structure of a landing page?
- What is the call to action and which are the most effective calls to action?
- How to identify an effective copy for the landing page?
- How do I measure conversions?
- A/B testing.
INBOUND MARKETING ANALYTICS TOOLS
- Analytics software: functioning by objectives.
- Conversions, users, multi-channel flows and URL builder tracking: here’s what to monitor with inbound marketing analytics software.
- Google Analytics.
- Analytics tools built into landing page creation services.
- Dashboard analytics of advertising platforms.
- Reporting and monitoring between online and offline.
- Useful features Google Analytics: goals and conversion tracking
- Useful features Google Analytics: multi-channel streams
- Useful features Google Analytics: user tracking report
- Useful features Google Analytics: URL builder
EXAMPLES AND CASE HISTORIES
HOW TO IDENTIFY BUYER PERSONAS
In two BtoC and BtoB business cases, the teacher shows how to define the characteristics of the reference Buyer Personas step by step.
BUYER PERSON BTOC AND BTOB: BUYER OF ALARM AND VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS.
- How old is he, what gender is he, where does he live?
- What income does he have, what profession does he have, what seniority?
- What needs does he have and what problems does he encounter?
- What goals does it have in relation to your product/service category?
- Where do you look for useful information for the purchasing process?
- What are his typical objections to your product?
How could you present your offer to him?
DEFINITION OF THE INBOUND MARKETING FUNNEL
In two business cases BtoC and BtoB the teacher shows how to define step by step how to define a possible Marketing Funnel.
- Design and construction of alarm and video surveillance systems (small local company);
- Company that sells ERP MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
What they say about us
The Landing Page is essential for acquiring new customers and this course gives you all the ingredients to create one in a professional and successful way.
In this course the main strategies to create interest, capture customers and consequently generate conversions are addressed.
I think this is a very valuable lesson in how to create captivating landing pages that entice the potential customer to buy.
USE OF USEFUL TOOLS FOR INBOUND MARKETING
At the end of the course, an exercise to be carried out at home is assigned which will then be corrected by a coach through a video included in the reserved areas:
a new customer has a consumer electronics e-commerce and needs to review their site and create a new digital strategy considering the under 25s as their target.
- Create landing pages in Unbounce that include:
- a video,
- a call to action,
- a contact form for collecting leads,
- a testimonial,
- configure the conversion goal,
- Create 2 different variations for Headline and CTA ( Call To Action) proposal to be submitted to A/B Test,
- set some appropriate adjustments to the mobile version of the landing.