Information about the Location-Based Marketing Course
Characteristics of Location-Based Marketing
strong focus on Business and revenues
Tools and Software
work on Google, Facebook, WordPress accounts…
Examples and Case Studies
real-life cases, Websites and Campaigns
homework with video corrections
immediately applicable best practices in the company
in the LinkedIn Group
OBJECTIVES OF LOCATION BASED MARKETING COURSE
- Understand the potential of Location Based Marketing and the importance of geolocation marketing;
- Learn how to correctly use all the tools that Google provides for implementing an effective geolocation marketing strategy;
- Harness the potential of Localized Marketing through local SEO;
- How to leverage mobile and geolocation (geolocation app).
STRATEGIES AND BEST PRACTICES
- What is the definition of geolocated marketing or geomarketing?
- How much do mobile marketing activities impact geomarketing strategies?
- What is the behavior of localized users?
- How is cross-device utilized?
- How important is Google Maps in geomarketing or Localized Marketing?
- How important is user localization for geomarketing and mobile marketing purposes?
- Conversions from local searches.
WHY DO WE USE INTERNET MAPS?
- How can we leverage the point of interest feature of Google Maps for local marketing?
- How does the ranking work for zoom levels?
- What is the difference between explicit local search and implicit local search, and how important are they for geomarketing?
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS
IS IT THE NEW FRONTIER OF LOCAL MARKETING?
- How can we utilize Google My Business in local search?
- What is Social Local Mobile or So.Lo.Mo?
- When is it beneficial to use Google My Business?
- When is it not necessary to use it?
- How can we claim local listings?
- What are the best practices for creating a Google My Business page?
- How can we geolocate ourselves using Google Street View?
- The Local Pack;
- The Local Knowledge Panel;
- Management of Local listings and Google My Business dashboard;
- Reviews – importance in local marketing;
- Measurement of results on the dashboard;
- Local traffic monitoring on Google Analytics;
- User management and roles;
- Recent updates to Google My Business;
- Common issues in setting up listings.
HOW TO IMPLEMENT A LOCAL RANKING STRATEGY?
- What factors influence local SEO?
- How much do ratings and reviews impact it?
- What are the strategies to obtain them?
- What are microdata?
- What are the most common issues in Geomarketing or Localized Marketing strategies?
- Who cannot use Google My Business?
- Types of Local listings;
- How to create a Local listing – instructions;
- Updates on Google Possum and Pigeon;
- Penalizing signals.
USEFUL TOOLS IN LOCAL MARKETING
TOOLS AND SOFTWARE
GEOMARKETING: HOW TO USE GOOGLE TOOLS?
- What are Posts and how do they impact?
- Local search without maps;
- The store locator;
- The KML file;
- Common issues in managing the store locator;
- The importance of mobile marketing for geomarketing;
- What is local Carousel and how can it be utilized?
- What are indoor maps?
- What is Business View?
- How does Google SERP change based on geolocation?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of local search for large websites?
- What is a location page?
- How to use Google shopping?
- How to set up local AdWords campaigns?
- Local inventory ADS;
- Google AdWords Express;
- Create a campaign with Google AdWords Express.
WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVE TOOLS TO GOOGLE?
- How do Apple Maps work?
- What are Apple’s ibeacons?
- What market share does Nokia here have?
- How does Foursquare work?
- How does Pinterest work locally?
- How to use Instagram locally?
- How to do YouTube local marketing?
- Why use Facebook Places?
- What market share do Bing Place, Yellow Pages, Groupon have?
- Facebook local awareness;
What They Say About Us
Interesting and very constructive lesson, I learned completely new things that can be done in Google without having a paid plan. Even Google allows you to create a website completely free and independent.
Excellent course taught by one of the top Italian experts in Local SEO and Local Marketing. The importance of Google My Business listings for local businesses is thoroughly described, along with how to manage them effectively. The course is updated with the new features offered by the platform, which is constantly evolving, as well as other useful channels to plan a Digital Local Marketing strategy.
This course has provided me with extremely valuable digital advice regarding online presence for local businesses. Moreover, I have understood the importance and potential of using Google My Business for local entities.
Who is the LOCAL base MARKETING course for?
who are required to handle Location Based Marketing.
LOCAL BUSINESS OWNERS
interested in improving visibility in the area through geolocation marketing and mobile marketing.
who wish to offer content services to their clients.
WEB MARKETING SPECIALISTS
interested in enhancing their work for search engine optimization and ranking activities.
HOW TO BUY THE LOCAL BASE MARKETING COURSE?
To access the on-demand course and receive more information, please fill in the form below, specifying “Local Base Marketing Course Registration” in the Message field.
100% SATISFIED OR REFUNDED CLAUSE