DESCRIPTION OF THE USER EXPERIENCE COURSE
By purchasing the course, you will be able to immediately view the purchased course in On Demand mode, in your new reserved area.
In addition, you will be entitled to updates on future editions of the course for the next 12 months, which you will find periodically in your reserved area .
Digital Coach offers the User Experience course online in live mode from the comfort of your home or in the on demand version.
The User Experience course will help you understand:
- what it means to design a user experience and what user experience design does;
- how to manage the tools necessary to improve the user experience on a website;
- all the typical characteristics that a UX strategy must have to be effective.
FEATURES OF THE COURSE USER EXPERIENCE
Strong focus on business and turnover
Tools and Software
Work on Google Account, Facebook, WordPress
Examples and Case Histories
Real Cases, Sites and Campaigns shown live
With live corrections +
homework with video corrections
best practices immediately applicable in the company
during the live lesson, post lesson in the LinkedIn Group
User Experience Design (or UX Design) is the science related to the study, definition and design of the characteristics that form the user’s subjective experience in using a specific product or service. If our interest is that our (or potential) customers perform actions such as buying a product or requesting information on one of our specific services, User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) are equally very important. But be careful, it is important to distinguish total user experience from user interface because they are not the same thing! Find out in our user experience course.
If you are looking for a course on how to improve the user experience on your site or that of your customers, if you are looking for a course in UX Design or a User Interface course, on how to improve the usability and accessibility of websites, our UX Course responds to all your needs. Learn more by reading the objectives and program of the User Experience Design Course and find out how to improve the user experience of the web.
OBJECTIVE OF THE USER EXPERIENCE TRAINING COURSE
- Understand what it means to design a user experience and what the User Experience Designer does
- Be able to create and manage the work phases of a User Experience Designer
- Knowing how to use the tools necessary to improve the user experience on a website
- Apply the tools explored after seeing some concrete cases of effective user experience design projects.
STRATEGIES AND BEST PRACTICES
WHAT IS USER EXPERIENCE OR USER EXPERIENCE?
- UX as perception of things?
- How to take care of the aesthetics and usability of a website?
- How to arouse emotions with a website?
- What is the difference between User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)?
- Is graphics alone enough for a successful website?
- What are the elements to take into consideration in a User Experience Design project?
- Memorable experiences.
THE WORK PROCESS OF A USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
- What is the difference between usability and user experience?
- What is the right balance between functionality and usability?
- What are the process steps of a proper user design project?
- What does the research phase include?
- What does the planning phase include?
- How is competitor analysis done?
- How are personas identified ?
- What is sketching?
- What is a Wireframe?
- Visual design;
- What is meant by graphic interaction (design interaction)?
UX TOOLS AND SOFTWARE
USER EXPERIENCE TOOLS
- What and how to search for what people want?
- Why are interviews important in user experience?
- How to structure an interview step by step?
- The five whys method;
- Surveys – Google Forms;
- What are feedback polls?
- What are personas?
- What is the empathy map?
- How to create feeling between users and website?
- What is a customer journey?
- What is the Customer Life Cycle?
- What is it and how to create a correct information architecture?
- Card Sorting;
- How are user interfaces designed?
- What are usability tests and how are they done?
- What is mouse tracking?
- What is the heat map?
- What is click maps?
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US
Thanks to this course I learned how to design and create an effective strategy to improve the experience of a user who explores a website at 360 degrees.
In this course, I learned concepts about user experience that I had often overlooked. I have also discovered many tools to use that can help in this discipline.
Course that enhances the importance of the emotions aroused by sites, so that they speed up the achievement of business objectives. Very useful and practical course!
ONLINE QUESTIONS AND
LIVE ANSWERS ABOUT WHAT IS DISPLAYED IN THE CLASSROOM
In an interactive way, the teacher will answer doubts and requests for further information on the theoretical aspects and exercises carried out in class.
USING USEFUL TOOLS FOR USER EXPERIENCE
At the end of the course, an exercise is assigned to be carried out online which will then be corrected live by the teacher.
- Improvement of a product sheet
EXAMPLES AND CASE HISTORIES
- Analysis of 2 concrete cases: how does a User Experience Specialist Designer work?
- We design a Blog,
- We improve an E-commerce.
HOW TO BUY THE USER EXPERIENCE COURSE?
To register for the course in the classroom or live online, fill in the form below, specifying in the Message field “USER EXPERIENCE COURSE Registration“.
If you want to deepen your knowledge of the Digital world and become an expert in the sector, we recommend that you participate in one of our Master or Certification training courses:
- Digital Marketing Manager Certification
- Digital Project Manager Certification
- Digital Marketing Masters
100% SATISFIED OR REFUNDED CLAUSE