WORDPRESS COURSE INFORMATION
The WordPress & Website Creation Course is a WordPress guide to the basic functions of the most used CMS (Content Management System) in the world for the creation of websites, over 30% of the world’s websites have been created with WordPress.
The course includes the analysis of the most popular and functional WordPress themes and the best known WordPress plugins.
The theme of security, paid services and legal information necessary for the creation of pages, blogs and websites with WordPress will be addressed.
The WordPress online course can be used in on-demand mode: the lessons of the course are recorded so that they can be viewed online several times by the student. In addition, reserved access is provided for downloading the teaching material in WordPress pdf course slide format and a 10-hour video course.
Upon purchasing the course, you will gain instant access to the purchased content in On Demand mode, within your dedicated and exclusive area.
In addition, you will be entitled to updates on future editions of the course for the next 12 months, which you will find periodically in your reserved area.
FEATURES OF THE WORDPRESS & WEBSITE CREATION COURSE
Strong focus on business and turnover
Tools and Software
Work on Google Account, Facebook, WordPress
Examples and Case Histories
Real cases, Sites and Campaigns
homework with video corrections
Best practices immediately applicable in the company
in the LinkedIn group
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORDPRESS COURSE
CREATION OF WEBSITES AND BLOGS WITH WORDPRESS
The WordPress course is divided into 2 modules.
The first part of the WordPress & Website Creation Course program answers the questions:
- How to create websites and blogs from scratch?
- What are the elements necessary to create a website?
- What are the most popular and functional WordPress plugins and services for creating websites and blogs?
- What are the most popular and effective WordPress themes?
- How to choose a WordPress theme suitable for a professional result?
The second part of the WordPress course program aims to:
- Analysis of individual professional themes;
- Analysis and functionality of the paid Pro services;
- Analysis of the plugins necessary for the creation of a site, the so-called must-have WordPress plugins course.
PROGRAM 1^ PART:
STRATEGIES AND BEST PRACTICES
WORDPRESS WHAT IS IT?
- What is WordPress?
- Historical notes on WordPress;
- Why is it the best and most used website builder in the world?
- What is meant by usability, standards and aesthetics of the control panel?
- Who uses WordPress;
- Why choose a CMS and especially WordPress?
HOW TO USE WORDPRESS?
- Difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, what services do they offer?
- All the steps for creating a website on WordPress.com;
- All the steps for creating websites on Altervista.org;
- What are the differences between the Altervista.org service and WordPress.com?
- Main hosting services for WordPress: generic and specific for WordPress.
THE WORDPRESS NOTICEBOARD
- What are the techniques for creating and publishing online content?
- What are the differences between blog content and page content?
- What is the page hierarchy?
- How are categories and tags managed?
- What are Media?
- How do you manage media in the WordPress gallery?
- How do you create an image gallery?
- How do you embed a video in WordPress?
HOW TO CREATE A MENU IN WORDPRESS?
- Definition of a menu;
- How do you define menu item hierarchies?
- What is a custom link?
- What is Permalink?
- What is the difference between Absolute Link and Relative Link?
- How important are Permalinks for SEO and how are they managed?
HOW TO CREATE A BLOG WITH WORDPRESS AND CUSTOMIZE IT?
- How do you customize the Front-end of the site?
- Choose the site name. How important is it for SEO?
- What is Tagline?
- How do you insert a logo?
- How do you choose the colors?
- How to manage widgets per page?
- How to customize the Footer;
- How to customize the Sidebar.
TOOLS AND SOFTWARE
WORDPRESS PLUGINS AND TEMPLATES
- Where to look for a WordPress plugin or theme?
- How do you install a plugin?
- How do I install a Theme?
- Activate a theme or plugin;
- What is WordPress Multisite?
- A roundup of professional themes and features;
- What is WordPress multi-user?
- How to test a Responsive theme?
- What is DIVI Page Builder?
- How to Choose a WordPress Them?
- How do I back up the site?
- How do you secure access to the administrative panel?
- How do you secure the contact form?
- What are useful plugins?
- What are the paid services?
WORDPRESS SITE LEGAL NOTES
- What are the legal elements to consider when creating websites?
- Privacy and Cookies, how to manage them?
PROGRAM 2^ PART:
WORDPRESS & WEBSITE CREATION COURSE
THEMES WORDPRESS PROFESSIONAL PLUGINS AND PAID SERVICES
- Overview of Professional themes. Which are the most downloaded? Why?
- What are the features that characterize the Professional themes?
- Analysis of the most common professional themes;
- What are the most useful paid services?
- What is SEO by YOAST and how does it work?
- How does Analytics by YOAST work?
- What is Broken Link Checker?
- Jetpack all features available;
- Analysis of must-have WordPress plugins;
- Plugins for security and monitoring;
- The sliders;
- Contact Forms with Ninja Forms and Gravity Forms;
- Plugins for Google Analytics;
- Social Sharing Plugins;
- Plugins for Editors;
- Page sorting;
- Item removal plugin ;
- Creating complex tables;
- Google Maps;
- Image size optimization;
- Mailchimp for WordPress;
- Management of external mail services;
- Services for redirects;
- Photo gallery management;
- Coming soon pages;
- CSS customization;
- Database optimization;
- Site optimization;
- Plugins to speed up the site;
- The best free and paid backup plugins;
- Domain change management plugin;
- Multilingual site management;
- Plugin for managing roles and restricted areas;
EXERCISES ON USING HELPFUL TOOLS TO CREATE A WORDPRESS SITE
During the course, the teacher invites you to immediately create your own WordPress site, indicating the best ways to solve the main problems:
- INSTALLING WORDPRESS ON ALTERVISTA;
- INSTALLING A THEME;
- INITIAL SITE SETUP;
- CREATION OF POSTS AND PAGES;
- UPLOADING IMAGES AND CREATING A GALLERY;
- CREATING A MENU;
- THEME CUSTOMIZATION;
WORK EXPERIENCE: PRACTICAL ACTIVITY FOR CREATING CONTENT, ARTICLES AND PAGES
Where provided, in the longer WordPress courses (not for individual modules) it is possible to attend the Work Experience, i.e. a real internship: with the help of qualified coaches, you work on the construction of articles and pages via WordPress.
All this will then be accompanied by a practical exercise: the creation of a website with WordPress
If you want to learn more about how to create and develop a website with WordPress from the point of view of contents and their optimization, follow the WORDPRESS Blogging Course. If you want to become a WordPress Specialist and acquire the SEO Specialist certification, follow our SEO Course. The online WordPress course is also part of the Digital Marketing Course, the Master Web Marketing and Social Media.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US
This is a rather technical course and is especially useful for those who want to dedicate themselves to the production of websites. I highly recommend combining it with the WP for blogging course because they are two complementary courses.
As they say “this course opened up a world for me”. You can easily follow the instructions of the coach step by step who explains very clearly and at the right speed. In a short time, a lot can be done.
WordPress is the best program to create websites that works from scratch and without knowing any programming language and learning how to use it thanks to this course has been very useful for beginners like me.
WordPress Course FAQ
Some of the most important question about WordPress Course
How many months to learn WordPress?
There is no specific timeframe to learn WordPress. It depends on the type of course and the time you allocate. The important thing is to practice extensively by choosing a course that can challenge your skills.
How much does it cost to learn WordPress?
It depends on the type of course and what it offers. There are also free WordPress Courses or affordable one.
Can I make money from WordPress?
Yes, it is possible to make money from WordPress in various ways. Remember that success often requires a combination of skills, knowledge, and marketing efforts. It’s important to continually improve your WordPress skills.
HOW TO BUY THE WORDPRESS COURSE?
To receive more information, fill out the form below, specifying in the Message field “Registration for WEBSITE CREATION & WORDPRESS COURSE“.
100% SATISFIED OR REFUNDED CLAUSE