Reach your professional goals with the Master Internship Program
If TODAY you are an Under 30-33 you find yourself in one of these conditions:
You are a recent graduate or are about to complete your academic career and want to test yourself immediately in the world of work.
You feel you need to bridge a gap between where you are and your goal.
You are an ambitious young person who has decided to move straight into result-oriented operational and strategic training.
Your current job does not satisfy you, you want to change, but you fear you will not find a placement in the digital marketing world.
You would like to avoid wasting time, energy and money on internships or poorly paid, not very formative experiences.
Then this message is for you…
Companies, Communication Agencies, Web Agencies, and E-commerce agencies are constantly looking for young talent.
The market for digital professions is currently looking for a lot of people. Many areas are far from saturated and the demand from these companies is stronger than ever. Which means plenty of opportunities for you who want to work in digital marketing.
But there is a problem.
You know how complicated it can be for a recent graduate or unemployed person with no experience to effectively enter the job market.
The internships with apprenticeships on offer are often a means of obtaining cheap labour, and many companies do not have the resources or the interest to professionally train interns in order to employ them.
So you end up investing your time and energy in:
- Internships worth a few hundred euros that do not reflect the job you applied for
- Work experiences that are not in line with your professional and personal goals
- Activities in which you are left to your own devices, with little support and therefore great difficulty in acquiring the skills you need.
- It does not have to be this way.
There are also several alternatives that are far more effective.
Imagine if you had a direct channel to enter the digital marketing sector, working online for companies, acquiring vertical skills right away and having real work experience within a company/agency along the way.
One of these solutions is the master with internship with real work experience in a company.
Find out why the master’s degree with internship in digital marketing can help you enter the world of work as a professional and how others before you have made it.
THE PATH YOU WILL TAKE TO REACH YOUR CAREER GOAL
FIRST STEP: PRACTICAL OPERATIONAL TRAINING
The first step is training, not just any training, but a tested and fine-tuned method that has enabled many of our students to get to companies such as Microsoft, Amazon and many others.
What sets our method apart is its practicality and immediate applicability.
- Practical-Operational Approach: Business and Goal-oriented, Concrete and Pragmatic
Tools and Software: Use professional tools, study software directly, create campaigns, online pages, blogs
- Account Creation: Create key business accounts with the trainer, Configure accounts live, Use key features with the trainer
- Examples and Case Histories: References to real cases, Sites and Campaigns shown live
- Live Exercises: Practical exercises during the lesson, Creation and Management of real cases that can be witnessed online, Corrections.
All this is just the tip of the iceberg.
If you want to find out more, read on.
SECOND STAGE: CAREER GUIDANCE
At Digital Coach, we believe that the path taken must yield concrete, solid and achievable results both professionally and personally.
However, finding one’s professional identity can be complicated. Embarking on a new path is in itself progress, but knowing your destination is certainly much more profitable in terms of results and motivation.
That is why, we support you in orienting your career compass, based on your aptitudes, passions, strengths and goals.
There is no right path, there is the right path for you.
THIRD STEP: PERSONAL BRANDING (CV PREPARATION, LINKEDIN)
With the support of our best Career Coaches you will develop a clear and defined identity, working on your market positioning as a digital marketing professional.
You will discover best practices on:
- How to create an effective CV
- How to structure a successful Linkedin profile
- How to create a website portfolio
- The right mindset to impress companies
- How to maximise your chances of finding a job.
THE FINISH LINE: WORKING ONLINE FOR COMPANIES
If you have followed our advice at this point in the process, you will be ready for your corporate experience.
You will do a 4-month internship followed by a company mentor who will enable you to make the most of the skills you have learnt on real projects and clients.
You will be in a team comprising people who, like you, are willing to put themselves on the line for their own goals and network with.
The main advantages of an in-company experience:
- Like many other students before you, you will have the opportunity to get noticed. Thanks to your commitment, aptitude and professionalism, you will receive a job offer.
- You will add real experience to your CV in the area you want to position yourself in and you will finally be able to present yourself with a clear idea of what your strengths are and what you can do.
- You will learn from the outset how to have a profession in this area.
- You will have a demonstrable portfolio of work when applying for a company or as a freelancer.
Do you think you are suitable to be our next in-house Smart Worker?
Fill out the contact form and request all the information you need.
Social Media Modules
- FACEBOOK COMMUNITY MARKETING
- FACEBOOK ADVERTISING
- LINKEDIN MARKETING
- INSTAGRAM & INFLUENCER MARKETING
- CONTENT MARKETING & BLOGGING
- DIGITAL STORYTELLING
- YOUTUBE & ONLINE VIDEO MARKETING
- WORDPRESS FOR BLOGGING & SEO COPYWRITING
- TWITTER & NEW SOCIAL MEDIA: Telegram, Whatsapp and Messenger
- PERSONAL BRANDING & PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS
- WEB REPUTATION & SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING
E-commerce/Web Advanced Modules
- E-COMMERCE SOFTWARE & MAGENTO
- SEM ADVANCED + Programmatic & real time bidding
- SEO ADVANCED
- USER EXPERIENCE
- WEB ANALYTICS ADVANCED
- E-COMMERCE REGULATIONS
Videos and testimonials from former students
You can find out the opinions of our students who have completed their master and subsequently did their internship in the company.
By filling out this form you will have the opportunity to:
– Request information on this and other Digital Coach certifications.
– View and download 3 summary tables on Course Catalogue and related study subjects, Included Services available and Price List. You will also receive an e-mail containing the same info and links to video testimonials from participants and video presentations of all courses.
– Book, if you wish, your participation in the webinar “10 steps to make a career or start your own business with digital” live online. After attending the webinar, you can request a one-to-one coaching session with one of our career consultants.